Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Who the hell is this chick?


So, What do I do first?
Greet you?
Welcome you?
Hmmm, maybe a bit of both?
Hey guys, Welcome to my blog...
Jeez, that would be a tad awkward in a face to face conversation.....

As of November 2011 i am officially out of college or the "real world" so some people call it, its not much different but it's pretty boring i must say, but hopefully that will all change when i start my course next week. Anyway this is a somewhat introduction type thing right?? better get introducing.

My name is Kimi, i am 18 and like i said newly out of college or high school as some people call it. I'm from New Zealand and unfortunately living in the boring capital where interesting shit happens every now and then.
I've lived in a few places, i even lived down south for a bit but that didn't last longer than 3 years so back to good ol Wellington.
FAST FORWARD TO INTERMEDIATE>>>>>>
2005 - 2006 Maidstone Intermediate...
My first year i was in room 16, pink syndicate and luckily with a few of my friends from primary school. I was nervous but i made friends easily. It was an alright year, and from what i remember went of pretty freaking fast,.. but in saying that it seems like every single year that has past has been going bloody fast.
My second and thankfully last year of Intermediate i was in room 9, gold syndicate. I again had my good friend Awhina and Leli in my class and even had some friends from my first primary school Kristin and Imogen which made life a little easier. The year before when we were told who our teachers would be for form 2 we were all told "Mr Ash" but when we got to school on the first day we were all surprised that "Mr Ash" was actually "Mrs Ash" there had just been a muck up in something, genders i guess. how awkward for us though right...
HELLLLLOOOO COLLLEGGGE
2007 - 2011
I don't even want to talk about the first year, it was the worst for me! i guess fourth form got a little better but then came fifth form... my bestest friend ever Jazz told me she was moving to Australia from then it felt like everything ws going wrong, i didn't want to be at school to the point where i actually ended up leaving.. i couldn't stand being around anyone i was feeling like shit everyday but for some reason my mum brought me a dog, thinking it would like cheer me up or something... I guess it did, A few months into having a new little puppy he got hit my a car, thankfully it was nothing entirely serious and he didn't die on me he did however get a broken leg :( i was a mess again, as in i can't stand seeing animals in pain and he was definately in pain i stayed up with him for hours during the night until he was better. Every day i would go up town to the gym and i would always walk past work and income seeing all the bums and shit out side it... and it hit me, "i'm going to be like them, i'm going to have to go on the benny and have no proper job at all" I instantly decided then and there to go back to school for 6th form which mannnn, i am so glad i did.
I'm going to cut it there for now
To be continued! ......

No comments:

Post a Comment