Wednesday, February 22, 2012

This is me and My big sister Misty, We went on a road trip to Rotorua and on our way back stopped in at a view of Lake Taupo.
This is Chels and I before going to a Halloween party.
This is one of my besties, pretty much my sister Ashleigh
Sarah and I

Whitleigh and I, She lives in Palmy but we went to primary together and have stayed pretty good friends.

Remember when I said i used to take photos of my skater friends, this is Andy and this photo i took not actually expecting to get a good shot.

These guys here are three of my six nephews, Te Ariki, Kahu and Boston, Kahu is the one who is only a year younger so we're pretty close.
Some Ipod photography when driving to Joshs
My nephew Kupa and Niece Maia

And this is my one and only Tazz,

No comments:

Post a Comment