Friday, February 24, 2012

This girl right here, the one with me in the photo above ^ yeaaaah well this is Fatimah, shes one of my oldest friends, well technically shes younger than me, but shes been in my life a pretty long time! Shes like 4 years younger than me but we've grown up in the same neighbourhood together! She's Arabic, her family come from Iraq! but she was brought up Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I see her as a little sister type thing rather than a friend! Her older brother Hassan is like the older brother to my little brother. but overall we're all really close!

Shes been teaching me to write a few things from the Arabic language and i've almost nailed my name! man their language is so complicated let alone writing all the little symbols! and then to add the fact they read and write frim right to left as where in i've grown up writing from left to write!!! their way of writing would be so perfect for me, i mean i'm left handed and everytime i write or draw my hand drags along! where if i wrote the other way it would be all good and i'd have mint writing thats not all messssy and shit!

Would be so mint!

No comments:

Post a Comment