Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tech is going pretty well, my nervz are goneskies and i can happily say it was only the fact that i was over thinking and was nervous for NO REASON! which i am happy about.
This week has been good, despite the up coming storm about to hit every street of NZ. I brought a new phone yesterday, just a slight upgrade from my now old phone i found in my car, which is worth $99.00 :s yeah i brought and iPhone 4 :D oh yeah! I have been wanting one for so long so i actually got one FINALLY! its been like a month since i made the the brave choice to attempt to save for one, the saving idea was a massive fail but i brought one anyway! so now, i am officially broke, but never been so happy to have no money, my new phone is fuckin mean!
Today (3rd March, this is from a draft entry) is my sisters birthday so she came over to hang all day with my and Kahu and Nikora, our aunty had three of her four kids for the day so it was only her and my Nephew Te Ariki who was hanging with us, and who also spent the whole day on the computer playing games, man i remeber when i was a kid, the last thing on my mind was to play on a computer, infact i didn't even know what a computer was until i was like 6. I prefered playing touch or bat down in the back, or front yard. but then again thers no way he'd get that chance in the lovely weather New Zealand is currently experiencing! Its pretty shit! Ahh the reminising side of being a little kid, shit was so much easier! however it can't really say i miss it all that much, i hate being treated liek a little kid! but i guess you don't really think much of it when you're young!

No comments:

Post a Comment